There is a lot of hype around AI nowadays. Apart from the big players like Google, Facebook and Apple, AI remains complicated for most companies. This is true because the challenges in using AI lie not only in understanding the algorithms. It is also about the software engineering challenges of rapidly processing massive amounts of data, running training jobs on specialized hardware, orchestrating parallel jobs, visualizing data and output from models and much more. But on an even bigger picture, it also requires a different organisational mindset and workflow when moving the problem statement to the data. This presentation will go into some of these challenges, outline how we have approached them at Peltarion.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems