For years organisations have been collecting data, diligently organising and storing this information whilst ensuring it conforms to regulatory and corporate governance policies. Now as organisations strive to make the leap to AI how can these years of information collection be flipped into sources of knowledge to power modern data science and analytics through self service. IBM will explain their perspective on how a modern approach to asset catalogs can give you a jumpstart to drive efficiencies into your AI practises to drive more value from your data then ever before.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed