For years organisations have been collecting data, diligently organising and storing this information whilst ensuring it conforms to regulatory and corporate governance policies. Now as organisations strive to make the leap to AI how can these years of information collection be flipped into sources of knowledge to power modern data science and analytics through self service. IBM will explain their perspective on how a modern approach to asset catalogs can give you a jumpstart to drive efficiencies into your AI practises to drive more value from your data then ever before.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.