To be faster at creating value from data is a big challenge for many companies, especially small and midsize ones. Through new industry collaborations we can build our capabilities, faster together and create value that none of us could do on our own. At the same time we learn from each other and share costs. The Swedish Energy industry has started a collaboration that could serve as a template and inspiration for other industries. 30+ companies are collaborating around data, data science, data science challenges and applications.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.