What You Need to Know About Data Lakehouse – When you combine the best features of the Data Warehouse and management features for Data Lakes, you get the concept of a Data Lakehouse. Data Lakehouse eliminates the costs and time of maintaining multiple data storage systems by providing a single solution. Data Lakehouses simplify and improve governance, allowing greater control over security, metrics, and other critical management elements. Also, Data Lakehouses offer direct access to some of the most widely used BI tools to enable advanced analytics.
How Can Private Markets Benefit From ML and Deep Learning Models? – Technological innovations affect the private markets. Because of digitization, large amounts of data on private companies are publicly accessible. So, they try to be also data-driven and use the benefits of automation, objectiveness, consistency and adaptability. Many processes would benefit from applying deep learning. One solution to overcome the challenges that private markets face when applying ML and deep learning is PAUSE – Positive and Annealed Unlabeled Sentence Embedding.
Data Visualisation and Storytelling – Facts, Tools, Skills & Use Cases – What is data storytelling, and why is it important? Simply said, data storytelling is a way to communicate more complex information to specific audiences with a compelling and effective narrative. Today, with the amount of data gathered by the companies, data storytelling can be a game changer for organisations because it merges three factors together: data science, visualisation and narrative. Knowing this, there are many tools organisations can use for Data Visualisation.
More reading and inspiration:
– Making Data Platform Compelling to Business Users: Interview With Kristiina Tiilas, Outokumpu
– The Role of Metadata and Metadata Lake For a Successful Data Architecture: Interview with Mahmoud Yassin, Booking.com
– Carve Into Data Mesh With Business First Approach: Interview With Rockie Yang, Knock Data
The new, fifth season of the AI After Work (AIAW) Podcast started and we recommend for you to listen to the episodes with:
Giovanni Leoni, Global Head of Algorithmic and AI Ethics at Inter IKEA Group, and
Jim Dowling, Co-Founder and CEO of Hopsworks and an Associate Professor at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- The nominations for The Nordic Data & AI Readiness (DAIR) Awards are OPEN! The DAIR Awards acknowledge and celebrate exceptional individuals, teams and organisations fostering Talent, Driving Data and AI Innovation forward. Apply or nominate for the 2nd DAIR Awards by October 17 and get ready for the ceremony on December 7.
- The Data Innovation Summit is the largest and most influential annual Data and AI event in the Nordics and beyond. It is bringing together the most innovative minds, enterprise practitioners, technology providers, start-up innovators and academics, working with Data Science, Big Data, ML, AI, Data Management, Data Engineering, IoT and Analytics, in one place. The registration for the edition in 2023 is possible, so follow for more updates and get ready to be part of this event.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Awesome Content
Copyright © 2022 Hyperight AB, All rights reserved.