#HyperightDataTalks – Interview with Mina Boström Nakicenovic, Head of Development at Netent, on innovation: why the disruptive innovation is not always the must and how you can effectively innovate by non-disruptive creation and inter-sectional innovation. Instead of disrupting something, you can create something new by identifying and solving a brand-new problem, which can be found in the intersection of two different domains. In that way you can unlock a new market beyond existing industry boundaries.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems