Commercialization, Business Modelling, Benefit Realization and Pricing are increasingly becoming an integral part of Data Science and Analytics Manager roles. The need to show tangible business outcomes and returns on Data and AI investments is compelling companies towards continuous assessment of value delivery and realization. In this talk, we will deep dive into why Data/AI managers need to setup and manage a commercial value stream for Data and AI initiatives and discuss the methodology for doing so.
- Changing role of Data/AI Managers from orchestrator to value architects
- Growing Commercial responsibility requires new capabilities and ways of working
- What is a commercial value stream and why Data/AI teams need one
- How to setup a commercial value stream – key steps
- How commercial value streams deliver business outcomes and returns