DataOps is a framework that lifts best practices from DevOps in the software development world and applies it to delivering data in an efficient and agile way. IBM has launched a DataOps practice, delivering workshops for data teams across the globe. In this session, we will show how DataOps delivers value to your data governance and integration initiatives, share several use cases and success stories, and a step by step guide for implementing DataOps into your organization.
Top rated books
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python