The world of data and technology has been drastically and exponentially changed in last ten years. Today big tech companies have announced AI adoption into almost everything. With this trend, data and related technology are still the keys. It’s time to recheck our legacy data architecture whether it can still handle the vast amount of data and day-to-day rapidly changing business needs? Let consider it against the best practices for enterprise data architecture modernization!
- Flexible and extensible data schemas,
- Focus on domain-based architecture against business needs,
- No data silos across the organizations,
- Real-time data processing capabilities,
- Decouple data access points,
- Scalable cloud-based data platforms, and
- Modular integration, best-of-breed platforms.