The implementation of Artificial Intelligence is a strategic objective for many enterprises. However, the term Artificial Intelligence is loaded with many meanings, everything from the dreams of Science Fiction writers such as Androids with general human-like intelligence to more practical examples of automation and intelligent systems. In the commercial world, with the huge pressures to deliver projects with measurable ROI, how do we reconcile the two worlds of the visionary innovation and the practical deliverable. This session will explore ways to create an AI vision grounded in current reality but with an eye on future trends and possibilities. Once we have the vision to aim at, the session will explore ways to create an AI roadmap to bring the vision into reality. We also explore the data and architecture requirements needed to support such a roadmap and ways to ensure projects are production ready.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.