HR is at the heart and soul of any successful organization, after all without our “People” how could we ever dream of winning. So why don’t more companies have a “People” analytics function in place? With our “It’s all about the People” mentality we have taken the steps to turn People Analytics into a value generating reality.
Conservative estimates claim that it will cost 6-9 months of salary to replace a current employee. How do we become more efficient leveraging analytics at managing our “People” and curbing those avoidable costs.
• How to successfully start your People Analytics Function;
• Tips on how to win and prove value with People Analytics;
• How to efficiently define KPIs;
• Building your first People Analytics Dashboard;
• How to effectively recruit and train rare analytical talent;
• Tips on how to kick off a Data Literacy program that will turn your people into analytical powerhouses