AI has the potential to substantially improve business processes both in terms of quantity (do more, faster) and quality (for example by helping to remove bias), but only if built and used correctly – and that’s where human intelligence comes in. We will talk about benefits, risks, and how to introduce these tools in your organizations.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.