As the number of multi-cloud deployments grows, so too does the need for a single source managed service which is secure and fully automated. Organisations demand the capability to deploy data across multiple cloud vendors without being locked in to one provider. This session will discuss the architectural choices available and how they can be used to avoid the problems of cloud provider lock ins.
Top rated books
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python