The fourth industrial revolution is upon us and companies are striving to become more efficient and profitable by developing AI-driven services such as predictive maintenance. Data scientists & IT organizations are an important resource in developing these services, but a frequently under-utilized asset is the domain expert who designs the machines. This talk discusses tools, techniques, and customer success stories of how engineering companies boosted their AI development by enabling domain experts, IT organizations, and data scientists to work together.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data