Industrial IoT (IIoT) systems is a key enabler for disruptive transformations for operators of heavy assets. Assets such as wind turbines or ships have lifespans of 30 years or more and thus, IIoT systems must co-exist and integrate with legacy operational technologies such as SCADA or NMEA. The session will summarize some of the lessons learned implementing such systems on the worlds largest machines.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data