The talk will briefly introduce the business problems that article level forecast is addressing in retail and some of the most relevant use cases it can serve. Following that, requirements regarding such a forecast will be presented (single forecast truth in all steps of the chain, international level demand and seasonality, etc.) formulating the technical implications that arise from them. Finally, emphasis will be placed on unique challenges of on-line retail, like calculation of fulfillment and return costs. Key Questions: – What are the use cases of forecast in retail? – How are the business requirements translated in technical solutions? – What is special for on-line retail in fashion?
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data