Truecaller helps identify unknown incoming calls and warns users against unwanted calls through a community based spam list, contributed by more than 200 million users worldwide. In order to provide the best possible experience to each user Truecaller needs to provide an individual list of spam numbers, most likely to call that user. During spring of 2016 an effort was made to investigate the behaviour of spam callers, and to evaluate alternatives for improving the spam detection efficiency.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed