Content Terms and Conditions & Content Guidelines
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions have the same effect as an agreement in writing. By submitting a post on Hyperight.com or applying as a Contributor, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. Your relationship with Hyperight is that of an independent contractor, not an employee or partner. You agree that you are not entitled to and don’t expect any wages or remuneration of any kind for the content that you submit. You also agree that you are not eligible for any employee benefit plans or programs.
2. Ownership of content. You own the copyright to your submitted content, and you can post it anywhere else you wish. However, by submitting any content to Hyperight.com, you grant Hyperight a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and royalty-free license, with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sublicensees, to use, copy, store, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, and publicly perform and display the content as incorporated in or otherwise in connection with any Hyperight properties, including in any related advertising, marketing or promotion materials, whether in print, digital or any other media now known or later developed.
3. Delivery. The content must be submitted to Hyperight.com following the Content Guidelines (see below) and any further instructions Hyperight may provide.
4. Independent development. You acknowledge that Hyperight receives materials and information from other third parties and also creates content internally that may be similar to the content you will provide. You understand that you will not be entitled to compensation based on Hyperight’s use of similar or identical content obtained from other sources or developed independently.
5. Important release and waiver. You agree that Hyperight can publish your name and similar general information (name, title, company, bio, picture) associated with your content presented. Hyperight may be required to provide information about you. You agree that Hyperight and/or any of its affiliates may be legally required to disclose information held about you (under GDPR and any similar law) and may do so without notice. You waive and release Hyperight from any claims or demands arising from authorized use of your name or likeness, including for violation of your privacy or publicity rights or any similar rights in your name or likeness.
6. If you apply as a Contributor – You agree to write regularly, gain more credibility and get more frequently promoted on our social media channels and newsletter. If you apply to become our Contributor, you should commit to submitting a minimum of six (6) times per year. If you decide to post, you choose when, where and how often you write and submit it. You can write or provide content for anyone else you want at any time.
7. If you apply as a Contributor – Considering your content as a Contributor, Hyperight will provide you premium access to Hyperight.com platform and free access to the Hyperight flagship event – Data Innovation Summit. You acknowledge that this access is the only compensation you are entitled to receive in exchange for the content. You will not be entitled to any other payments, reimbursements, royalties, or consideration. You must not identify yourself as a representative of Hyperight or any of its affiliates if you attend Hyperight events, even if you submit content to us on the event or a topic from the event. Suppose you identify yourself as a representative of Hyperight or any of its affiliates in this way, Hyperight reserves the right to remove any of your posts published on the platform and to stop accepting your submissions in the future.
8. Complaints, inquiries and choice of law. Suppose you violate any of the Contributor Program terms and conditions, or we receive an inquiry or complaint about your content. In that case, you agree that you are responsible, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hyperight and its affiliates for all resulting claims and liabilities. The laws of Sweden govern this agreement, and if we have a dispute about it or any content that you submit to us, the dispute will be resolved only in the courts of Sweden.
9. Termination. Hyperight has sole discretion as to whether to use or stop using any content you provide at any time, with or without notice. Any notice will be in writing to the addresses specified by you and will be deemed given when delivered. Please note that the Terms and Conditions can be updated from time to time. We may provide you notices about the Hyperight Contributor Program and these terms by email.
Hyperight reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to edit articles for reasons including, but not limited to style, accuracy, length and legal compliance, or reject articles that we consider to not comply with our Guidelines. These are some guidelines that you should respect in order to have your piece published:
- Be unique – Plagiarised articles are strictly forbidden. We use plagiarism tools to detect plagiarised content. If plagiarised content is discovered, the respective Contributors will be banned.
- Stick to the original – We accept articles previously posted on your personal or company blog, but original articles will be given priority in publishing and promotion.
- Aim for long-form content – Articles should be between the 1000-1500 word limit.
- Include properly credited images in your article – images provide eye-catching visuals that increase reader engagement. However, use only copyright-free images from websites like Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay, StockSnap, etc. Also, please provide a link to the source of the images you’ve used in your article.
- Provide relevant links only – If necessary, link to other websites. Links to Hyperight are also encouraged. However, affiliate links and SEO link buildings are forbidden.
- Be relevant – Articles should be educational, informative and in line with topics we cover at Hyperight: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, IoT, Data Management, Advanced Analytics, NLP, Predictive Maintenance, Deep Learning, People Analytics, BI. Please stick to these topics and do not submit other content as that will not be published. We won’t accept content that is not related to the topic of Hyperight.
- No promotional articles – We don’t allow promotion of any product or service via an article. You can link to a certain company website to explain a point or as a reference for a piece of content, but active promotion is not allowed, and such articles will be removed. If you are interested in sponsored content on our platform. We reserve the right to remove text or links which do not comply with these guidelines. Of course, we do allow sponsored content on the platform. If interested, please reach out to us via email: info (at) hyperight.com.
- Be clear and knowledgeable – Hyperight aims to deliver only clear, well-written, well-structured high-quality content. Articles that are difficult to read, poorly written, or features a high amount of grammatical or stylistic errors will be rejected.
- Reposting articles on other websites and blogs – You are allowed to repost your articles that were originally published on Hyperight.com, but you have to include a statement and link at the beginning linking to the original article in the following fashion: “This article was originally published on Hyperight.com”
- Correct your errors. If your post contains a factual error, you must correct or retract it within 24 hours after notice. If you make substantive changes (including error corrections) after your post has been published, you must note this at the bottom of your post. This includes matters of fact, but not changes to spelling, grammar or style or minor editorial corrections. However, in the interest of transparency, you must note to readers that an earlier version of the post had an error that was since corrected. Note: if a correction/retraction is due to a legal complaint of defamation, then the correction/retraction must be posted in as prominent a location as the defamatory content.