Organizations recognize data is what fuels digital transformation, and are looking for new ways to unlock the value of their data and accelerate their journey to AI. That is why 80% of them view AI as a strategic opportunity. Yet, only 19% of organizations understand the data required for AI. Successful organizations apply a prescriptive approach to climbing the ladder to AI, based on a unified architecture that delivers everything they need for enterprise AI, on any cloud. In this session, listen to IBM’s point of view on climbing the ladder to AI and hear how some of our worldwide clients’ approach to managing the full lifecycle of AI, and the essential lessons learned on their journey to drive smarter decisions throughout the organizations.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.