Organizations recognize data is what fuels digital transformation, and are looking for new ways to unlock the value of their data and accelerate their journey to AI. That is why 80% of them view AI as a strategic opportunity. Yet, only 19% of organizations understand the data required for AI. Successful organizations apply a prescriptive approach to climbing the ladder to AI, based on a unified architecture that delivers everything they need for enterprise AI, on any cloud. In this session, listen to IBM’s point of view on climbing the ladder to AI and hear how some of our worldwide clients’ approach to managing the full lifecycle of AI, and the essential lessons learned on their journey to drive smarter decisions throughout the organizations.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed