The past year has seen ‘Hadoop’ replaced by ‘cloud’ as the buzzword in the data space. Is cloud merely the latest fashion, or does a cloud approach really have something different to offer data-driven enterprises? Are there real business needs which cloud-based analytics can uniquely support? What solution characteristics are required to achieve those benefits? Is large-scale data warehousing even possible or relevant in the cloud? Whether you are hoping to transform your existing analytic environment with a cloud-based approach, or have a growing ‘born in the cloud’ business which now needs some serious analytic and reporting capabilities, this session will provide you with a vision for what is possible today in the cloud.
Top rated books
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python