Every company in the world struggles with how to take the vast quantities of data and turn it into insight, quickly. Despite massive investments in technology and people, and consensus that data is a company’s key strategic asset, it’s something that even the world’s most innovative companies have not solved. The last couple decades have seen a massive migration to the cloud. Companies have made large strides in efficiently storing and processing massive amounts of data thanks to the emergence of the infrastructure clouds provided by AWS, Microsoft and Google. But even with these innovations, companies continue to struggle with their old nemesis – data silos. How do we solve that problem? How can we make it easier for everyone to get seamless, governed access to all the data they need? Enter the Data Cloud – a new cloud that creates frictionless but governed access to the world’s data. This talk will introduce you to the Data Cloud, how it works, and the problems it solves for companies across the globe and across industries.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.