Video interview with Tejas Chopra, Senior Software Engineer at Netflix Inc., talking about carbon footprint, how a combination of compression, deduplication and encryption in hybrid storage environments helps to reduce the cloud footprint at Netflix, challenges with cloud computing, and software engineering practices that would benefit data and AI engineering.
Top rated books
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies