Video interview with Tejas Chopra, Senior Software Engineer at Netflix Inc., talking about carbon footprint, how a combination of compression, deduplication and encryption in hybrid storage environments helps to reduce the cloud footprint at Netflix, challenges with cloud computing, and software engineering practices that would benefit data and AI engineering.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.