Increasingly, it is a challenge for executives to implement strategic plans without well integrated and well thought out data objects. Simple data structures of exceedingly high quality are necessary in taking plans and turning them into reality. Moving your business to the new S/4 Hana ERP platform is no exception. Through implementation of SAP’s MDM platform MDG, Tetra Pak has been able to increase data quality, while at the same time reap the rewards of greater efficiencies and higher levels of data automation. Tetra Pak will share its insights into how MDG is helping to prepare for the coming migration to S/4 Hana, the challenges and surprises encountered along the journey, as well as some of the tangible results that it has already begun to realize.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed