Increasingly, it is a challenge for executives to implement strategic plans without well integrated and well thought out data objects. Simple data structures of exceedingly high quality are necessary in taking plans and turning them into reality. Moving your business to the new S/4 Hana ERP platform is no exception. Through implementation of SAP’s MDM platform MDG, Tetra Pak has been able to increase data quality, while at the same time reap the rewards of greater efficiencies and higher levels of data automation. Tetra Pak will share its insights into how MDG is helping to prepare for the coming migration to S/4 Hana, the challenges and surprises encountered along the journey, as well as some of the tangible results that it has already begun to realize.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.