Interview with Ismail Elouafiq, Data Scientist/Developer at SVT, speaking about dumb intelligence and antipatterns in the design of Machine Learning systems.
Top rated books
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python