By definition, machine learning is a method of data analysis that uses statistical techniques to give computers the ability to “learn,” without being explicitly programmed. Google recently uncovered a new way to leverage machine learning technologies. In this session I will put this to the test and create a visual guide on how to use Google Big Query ML to create a map of predicted housing prices for all the zip codes in a specific area in Tableau.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- The Data Detective: Ten Easy Rules to Make Sense of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data