Three key tenets of a successful DataOps program are knowing what data you have, being able to trust it and trust that you can use it. In this session we will show you DataOps in Action beginning with a simple onramp to DataOps by cataloging and inventorying your data through simple, user experience for both governance teams and lines of business users. We will show how integral data quality is to the success of your governance and integration initiatives, and finish with a brief tour of how to put your data to use through self-service data preparation.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.