The presentation will illustrate the process followed to design and implement a new cloud based data architecture which includes Azure Databricks. The presentation will describe the process used to elicit business requirements, perform gap analysis with actual on-premises architecture and design the next generation of the data infrastructure at Kemin.
I’ll include recommendations and details of what went well, what didn’t go well, things to keep in mind, what would you have done differently.
- The introduction of data science in large organization comes with a cultural change
- The introduction of data science requires total support from executives
- Total alignment with business roadmap is crucial
- Early involvement of the business users is a success key factor
- Building a new cloud based data architecture helps to harmonize and standardize scattered business process