The 4th Industrial revolutions is all about data – using data as an asset and managing assets with data. The manufacturing sector is significantly impacted by this trend as most machines and processes embed sensors that collect vast amounts of data. Companies that leverage this data to optimize performance, maintain machines and even extend the lifecycle of machines reap significant benefits. This has lead to the emergence of new business models such as PAS (products as a service). In this presentation you will learn how to leverage data management and BI to get more value from your equipment.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed