#HyperightDataTalks – Interview with Rutendo A Urenje, Data Governance Support Officer at International Organization for Migration on how Data Governance not only helps managing information for innovation but it also helps standardising fundamentals upon which we ethically use data for good innovation.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.