Commentators agree that we are on the cusp of an era of ubiquitous Machine Learning – yet many organisations still struggle to get analytics out of the lab and into production. In this presentation, we will discuss: vertical and horizontal scaling of Machine Learning; key considerations in the effective operationalisation of Machine Learning; and we will take the long view of digitisation to try and understand what will have to happen for ubiquitous Machine Learning to realise its full potential.
Top rated books
- AI and Machine Learning for On-Device Development
- Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak, and Understand Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Data Science Without Makeup: A Guidebook for End-Users, Analysts, and Managers
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.