Video interview with Johnny Stieger, SKF, speaking about how to start working with data-driven decisions in an organization with a long history of the experience-based approach, benefits of predictive maintenance greater versus the cost of its implementation as well as involving the team in shifting the mindset into a data one.
Top rated books
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python
Turn on the "highlight" option for any widget, to get an alternative styling like this. You can change the colors for highlighted widgets in the theme options. See more examples below.
Categories count color
Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources.