Video interview with Fabrizio Silvestri, Software Engineer at Facebook AI, describing Facebook’s novel Misspelling Oblivious Embeddings model and its purpose, projects he has been working on AI at Facebook and future outlooks of AI and ML in social media.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems