Europe has taken a clear stand that we want AI, but we do not want just any AI. We want AI that we can trust. This talk will present the European approach to Trustworthy AI and give an overview of some of the opportunities, and challenges, that arise. As new solutions are needed, it is also a key driver for innovation. The successful realization of Trustworthy AI will be paramount both for companies and for addressing the major challenges we as a global society is facing. The talk is based on the ongoing work in the AI Sustainability Center in Stockholm and the H2020 ICT-48 network TAILOR which has the goal of developing the scientific foundations for Trustworthy AI through integrating learning, optimisation and reasoning.
Top rated books
- Girl Decoded: A Scientist's Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
- Don't Trust Your Gut: Using Data to Get What You Really Want in Life
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems