Modern enterprises live with a continuously changing enterprise architecture. This is true for all the 4 EA domains; Business architecture, Application architecture, Data architecture and Infrastructure (technical architecture). All the EA domains have impact on the business, but when it comes to Data architecture, it does not only have impact on the business, it should be completely driven by business requirements.
- MDM fundamentals; Master data vs golden data records
- Different data architecture models (or “patterns”) with examples
- IT application roles & requirements related to MDM
- What makes an IT system into a MDM solution? It’s role in the data architecture or its functional capabilities?
- MDM and Data architecture impact on your business processes