Video interview with Stephen Brobst, CTO at Teradata & Bill Schmarzo, Founder of Dean of Big Data on the maturity of Data and AI transformation and innovation, the biggest challenges, how to transition from a data-driven to an algorithmic business, biggest trends in data and analytics, as well as the correlation between Data and Transparency as keys for a sustainable society and the Economics of data, analytics and digital transformation.
Top rated books
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, second edition: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies
- You Look Like a Thing and I Love You: How Artificial Intelligence Works and Why It's Making the World a Weirder Place
- Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python