Gaining faster insights from SAP data requires a thoughtful game plan. ABB, a global technology provider that specializes in electrification, robotics, and motion solutions needed to build a solid sustainable strategy to increase productivity.
ABB’s SAP systems were crucial to success, however extracting value from the data became inefficient. As leading automation authority, they knew their analytics pipelines had to change and real-time data-as-a-service was the answer.
- How data was aggregated from 32 SAP ECC instances, across 4 continents
- Why the cloud was critical to success
- The importance of automation for data delivery and dissemination
- What it means to deliver data as a service
- The skill sets required to get it right