The CDO tpo33 is tailor made for every practitioner or organization working with or interested in learning how to leverage data as enterprise assets and democratize data across the organisation. The event is created for Chief Data Officers and senior Data Management leaders.
The event brings the industry’s best and brightest minds and help delegates:
- Transform their data management leadership skill sets
- Get first hand and exclusive insight into latest data management practices and strategies
- Achieve more with limited resources
- Gain exclusive access to the nordic cdo community
- Establish clarity of the cdo role and compare notes with nordic peers
- Guide the data transformation of their organization.
By attending you will learn how to:
- Build and manage your cdo function
- Centralise data and decentralise analytics
- Minimize dependency on legacy systems to access data
- Establish common, company wide data governance operations
- Layout data strategy to support continuous deployment of advanced analytics projects into production
- Instill a data culture across the organisation
- Choose right tools, technologies and related guide maps to support data driven decision across the organisation
- Lead new analytics initiatives that improve revenue or decrease costs.