Behavioural data is becoming more and more important for data lead businesses-meaning stricture requirements on the quality, accuracy, and completeness of data – more than ever before. Delivering on that quality is hard, because it requires a concerted effort from everyone involved in the data production pipeline.
In this webinar, Yali Sassoon will discuss the challenges around data quality; describe why it is fundamentally a people rather than technology problem, and look at some of the approaches Snowplow have seen companies adopt to build assurance in the accuracy and completeness of their behavioral data.
Points of discussion:
- Look at behavioral data specifically, with a focus on web and mobile
- Explore the challenges around data quality, and why data quality is fundamentally a people rather than technology problem
- Examine some of the approaches Snowplow has seen companies adopt to build assurance in the accuracy and completeness of their behavioral data
By joining this webinar you will learn:
- How to approach the various considerations when it comes to improving data quality.
- Evaluate processes required in order to collect higher quality behavioural data.
- Some tactics to build assurance at every stage of your data pipeline.
Co-Founder and CPO
Yali Sassoon is Co-founder and Chief Product Officer at Snowplow Analytics. Yali is principally focused on empowering data teams to meet the challenges they face around data delivery, meaning, quality and governance. Before co-founding Snowplow in 2012, Yali worked with data in a number of roles: including as a Commercial Analyst at OpenX, a Strategy Consultant at PwC and an Operations Consultant at Maersk Shipping and Vestas Wind Systems. Yali has an MPhil in History and Philosophy of Science and a BA in Natural Sciences, both from the University of Cambridge.