Analytics of Life provides the reader with a broad overview of the field of data analytics and artificial intelligence. It provides the layperson an understanding of the various stages of artificial intelligence, the risks and powerful benefits. And it provides a way to look at big data and machine learning that enables us to make the most of this exciting new realm of technology in our day-to-day jobs and our small businesses.
Questions you can find answers* What is artificial intelligence (AI)?
* What is the difference between AI, machine learning and data analytics?
* Which jobs AI will replace, which jobs are safe from data analytics revolution?
* Why data analytics is the best career move?
* How can I apply data analytics in my job or small business?
Who is this book for?
* Managers and business professionals
* Marketers, product managers, and business strategists
* Entrepreneurs, founders and startups team members
* Consultants, advisors and educators
* Almost anybody who has an interest in the future
There are no reviews yet.